Saturday, August 20, 2005

New Set of District 75 Officers 2005-2006

ELISA W. TAY, ATM-G
District Governor
ALAN S. OLMILLA, DTM
Lt. Governor Education and Training
GINA S. MAPUA, ATM-G
Lt. Governor Marketing
SHIELA MARIE LIONG, CTM
District Secretary
MARIE CECILIA T. MALALUAN, TM
District Treasurer
WILSON T. LEE, ATM-B
District PRO
VICTOR SECUYA, ATM-B
DISCON '06 Chairman
LINK TO INSPIRE
District 75 Theme
Send you articles, stories and photos to:
THE PHILIPPINE TOASTMASTERS
A monthly publication of Toastmasters International District 75, Philippines

1 Comments:

At Sun Dec 11, 11:47:00 PM 2005, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
It may look like it was hard work, but my Contact Centers blog was simple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home