Saturday, August 20, 2005

We missed you...

I had a surprised visitors as soon as I stepped on the house after our regular meeting last time..guess who? Iloilo Exutive Toastmasters/Hablon Toastmasters members came over to supposedly attend our meeting, unfortunately, they got lost on the road and ended in my place he he he It was a short but fun conversation with DTM Naz Rufon and other three beautiful toastmasters with him.
Well, what a shame guys you missed our well attended meeting but hope you will come back again next time, but please please make sure I get a tex from you before you start on the road to Kalibo ha ha ha
Thanks for the great time talking to you guys and for your unannounced visit he he he TM Lew and I really appreciate it...
Cheers/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home